FIPA’s 2022 Annual General Meeting is an ideal opportunity to hear highlights of the Association’s work over the past year and our key priorities going forward.
We will conduct regular AGM business and elect Board members.
When: Tuesday, September 20, 2022, from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Where: Virtually, via Microsoft Teams or by phone.
To RSVP send an email to secretary AT fipa.bc.ca or call the office at 604-739-9788.
A separate Pre AGM-Event is also being held with more details to follow.
Be sure that your membership is up to date so that you can vote at the meeting!
With this year’s AGM being virtual, the complete AGM package of materials will be distributed via email the day of the event. If you would prefer to receive a hard copy of the AGM package, please specify in your RSVP. Hard copies will only be mailed to those who request them ahead of time.
FIPA will be electing portions of their board of directors following established policy. FIPA Policy: Director Nomination Process
- Interested in becoming a director? Be sure to visit our Governance page and learn about FIPA Board Roles and Responsibilities.
- Candidates must prepare a brief (one page maximum) personal statement and expression of interest in information and privacy rights to secretary AT fipa.bc.ca.
- Candidates must submit this document by noon September 13th (at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the AGM) by email to be eligible for nomination.
If you as a member are unable to attend, you can appoint a proxy by following the established policy. FIPA Policy: How to submit a proxy.
- The proxy form is to be sent by email to: secretary AT fipa.bc.ca
- The form must be received by email by noon September 19th (noon the day before the AGM) to create an eligible proxy.
We look forward to seeing you!