Here is the Fall Update for our members.
In this Issue:
- FIPA joins with newspaper and taxpayer groups to challenge federal Conservatives on failure to fulfil Access to Information promises
- Campaign for Open Government pauses to prepare for 2009 push
- Electronic health records in BC no cause to rejoice!
- All-party review of BC’s Personal Information Protection Act
- Federal ‘No Fly’ list
- Are Corporate subsidiaries of public bodies covered by the FOI act?
- Province using Crown copyright to suppress dissemination of information
- Another bad habit: Designating information as ‘Out of Scope’ of an FOI request
- FIPA requests submissions to government during consultations on the FOI Act
- The Privacy and Identity Theft Conference 2008: Creating a Trusted Environment for Commerce and Communication