Download the full February 2017 Bulletin, or use the links below to read individual articles online.
In this issue:
- The Final Verdict to our Election Act Challenge: An Unusual Victory
- Many thanks to our pro bono lawyers
- BC Throne Speech has none of needed reforms for FOI and privacy
- FIPA weighs in on Privacy Act, PIPEDA reforms
- What do the province’s leaders think of Freedom of Information and privacy issues in BC?
- New year, new changes to the Board and Staff
Find more issues of the Bulletin here.